Custom Fence Inc. is a locally-owned and operated fence Little Chute business and since 1980 we have been providing residential and commercial clients with the best vinyl fence products on the market. We have many types of vinyl fence systems available, so check out our products then give us a call to get started with your fence consultation. We will impress you. (Download Brochure).
1. Custom Fence carries (3) different colors in the maintenance free poly-vinyl fence system. White, sand, and khaki available in all styles. Drift Gray, Redwood, Birchwood, Saddlewood, and Cypress available in ONLY dogwood. Call our office to see samples.
Advantage: Allows customer to better coordinate colors to match house or other landmarks.
2. Maintenance Free
Advantage: Maintenance free from rotting, rusting, corroding and chipping.
3. We handle top quality vinyl extrusions that offer a lifetime warranty.
Advantage: Worry free for a lifetime.
4. All gates are reinforced webbings inside on corners.
Advantage: Makes a strong, durable, top quality gate to last a lifetime.
5. All gate posts have stiffeners on the hinge and latch side.
Advantage: Adds strength and stability to fence.
6. All of Custom Fence’s gate hardware is injection molded out of glass fiber.
Advantage: Maintenance free, no rust, no stain and hassle free.
7. Custom fence uses a galvanized steel master sleeve driven in every post not just the gate posts.
Advantage: No frost lifting posts, don’t wobble, and are rated to 90 mph wind load vs. our competition; still sets them in concrete, leaving a weaker post max at 60 mph in wind- more wobble and susceptible for frost lift.
8. Custom Fence staffs only experienced installers.
Advantage: We have years of experience, which means a worry-free installation.
9. Custom Fence will find your survey stakes FREE OF CHARGE
Advantage: Saves you time and money.