Are you looking for an affordable vinyl fence, privacy, semi-private, picket, stair railing, ranch rail or ornamental? Well, you have found the right solution for your vinyl fence installation and materials. Custom Fence Inc. is a Green Bay locally-owned and operated vinyl fence installer and since 1980 we have been providing residential and commercial clients with the best vinyl fence products on the market. We have many types of vinyl fence systems available and our professional vinyl fence experts and customer service staff will be there the whole way through. Check out our vinyl fence products, then give us a call to get started with your vinyl fence consultation. We will impress you. (Download Brochure).
Vinyl fence installation is a job best for the pros at Custom Fence. We will build and install a vinyl fence that last for years. There are so many advantages to a vinyl fence system including the following:
1. Custom Fence carries (3) different colors in the maintenance free poly-vinyl fence system.
Advantage: We have white, wicker and sand which allows customer to better coordinate colors to match house or other landmarks.
2. Maintenance Free.
Advantage: Maintenance free from rotting, rusting, corroding and chipping.
3. We handle top quality vinyl extrusions that offer a lifetime warranty.
Advantage: Worry free for a lifetime.
4. Custom Fence fabricates all our vinyl fencing in-house with top-of-the-line CNC saws, CNC routers and welders.
Advantage: Allows lower prices yet top quality product and less waiting for material to be shipped.
5. All of Custom Fence’s gates have welded corners that are reinforced, not glued and screwed, which can make gate corners very weak.
Advantage: Makes a strong, durable, top quality gate to last a lifetime.
6. All gate posts have stiffeners.
Advantage: Makes strength and stability to fence.
7. All of Custom Fence's gate hardware is injection molded out of glass fiber.
Advantage: Maintenance free, no rust, no stain and hassle free.
8. Custom Fence removes the soil remains from drilling post holes.
Advantage: Hassle free for homeowner and no unexpected additional costs.
9. Custom Fence uses their own self-contained volumetric cement truck.
Advantage: Posts are set in wet mix volumetric cement, which will cure faster than if using bag mix and a splash of water that won’t cure until next year.
10. Custom Fence will find your survey stakes FREE of Charge.
Advantage: Saves you time and money.
11. Custom Fence staffs only experienced installers.
Advantage: We have years of experience, which means a worry-free installation.
If you don’t see a certain style or design, show us a picture and we can custom build anything. Custom Vinyl Fence has a full custom fabricating shop in house.